Better UI for Windows, Macintosh and Linux
KillerToolBar is a cross-platform toolbar for Xojo which is like no other - it uses a theme-based framework so that the toolbar may mimic the look of any toolbar on any operating system, including OS X, Windows XP, Linux KDE Desktop or any other theme or design you care to create. Furthermore, KillerToolBar requires no additional images to be present in your code as all the drawing is handled by the toolbar itself.
- Multiple toolbars on a single window
- Fudge, Apple, Windows, and KDE visual styles
- Vertical or horizontal orientation
- Embed Rect Controls such as a scrollbar, editfield etc when in either a horizontal or vertical view.
- Supports Large Icons with Text, Small Icons with Text, Icons only, Text only etc.
- Supports the Apple drag-move of icons, even in Windows and Linux (by holding the control key).
- Provides a standard RealBasic-style customize window.
GraffitiAccordion allows for easy and compact representation of UI elements within container controls (access to ContainerControls is required for GraffitiAccordion).
- Five Styles
- Includes a Scrollable ContainerControl
- Definable custom colors
- Automatically handles placement of containers at runtime
GraffitiActionBar is a recreation of a popular OS X UI element which provides easy access to common actions and interface manipulation.
- Left-side window splitting
- Right-side window splitting
- Automatic determination of controls to resize by parent and position
- Events for Hover, Click, and Resize
GraffitiButton is highly flexible and configurable allowing the user to define their own color schemes, or use the default/system colors. With over 60 different visual styles, you’ll most definitely be happy with this custom control in your Xojo applications.
- Each button has 4-States
- Definable pictures (4-state)
- Supports left and right clicks
- Show/Hide Focus Rect
- Use System or Custom Colors/Fonts
- Shadow Text
- CheckBoxBehavior (Sticky, Boolean)
- Default and Cancel (Return and Escape keys) handling
- Mock-Toolbar styles
- Text and Picture Alignments
- Blurred Text Shadows
- Drop-Down menu buttons
GraffitiCalendar is an advanced calendar-view class. It allows for the addition of events to a calendar by using Xojo date objects, with support for a wide variety of views and allows for event dragging and resizing. Includes support for a large number of languages built-in, jQuery UI theme support, and Google Calendar imports.
GraffitiColorPicker is an advanced color selector class for Real Studio which supports recent color selections, named colors, and system colors.
- Named Colors
- Recent Colors (per user)
- System Colors (per Real Studio)
- Custom Selection with RGB Sliders
- Custom Selection by Hex Value
GraffitiDateTimePicker is an advanced chronological selector that combines both a date picker and time picker in to a single component. It has a wide variety of features including complete color customization, and views for time, month, year, and decade.
GraffitiFadeLabel allows the display of gradated text within your window. This class provides a label which has a transparent background, and supports an unlimited amount of colors.
GraffitiFadePanel provides you with the ability to display gradated areas within your windows. This class supports a nearly unlimited amount of colors, as well as gradient rotation.
GraffitiFontPicker provides an interface and functionality for selecting system fonts. This includes loading/saving/displaying recent and favorite fonts, as well as search functionality.
GraffitiGradientSelector is GraffitiFadePanel on steroids. It can be used to display entirely custom gradated color schemes or for selection of such schemes.
- Controls for managing color position and scale.
- Linear or Radial display styles.
- Definable rotation for linear style gradients.
- Full cursor interactivity.
GraffitiGrid is a fully-custom listbox control complete with custom cell types and events for drawing the most complex list of data you can dream up.
GraffitiHTMLEditor is an advanced WYSIWYG editor intended for use in text authoring scenarios. It supports a wide range of functionality including lists, images, tweets, and tables.
GraffitiImageWell allows developers to quickly and easily incorporate an Image-Viewer UI in to their application, potentially saving 100s of hours of development time.
- Built-in file loading
- Built-in Zoom
- Built-in image dragging
- Animated caption bar for added style
- Fully customizable colors and opacities
GraffitiMenuWindow allows developers to quickly and easily create custom drop-down style menus for Windows and OS X. It uses a ConatinerControl for its contents, and uses system APIs to properly position itself. It responds as you'd expect by disappearing when it no longer has focus.
GraffitiNote is a simple yet effective class used to display information via the user interface that should draw a user's attention. With four different pre-built note types ranging from "Information" to "Error", and a custom type where custom colors can be applied by the developer, GraffitiNote is very versatile.
The class also supports variable height based on content, and compact or extended modes.
GraffitiProgress is a cross-platform style-mimicking progress bar class. With styles for Windows, OS X, and Linux, your application will look right at home.
- Horizontal or Vertical Styling
- Filled or Blocked Styling
- Custom Percentage text
- Custom Percentage symbol
- Windows 9x Flat style
- Windows 9x 3D style
- Windows XP Style
- Mac OS X style
- KDE style
- Windows Vista style
- and a custom gel style called "GelCore"
GraffitiPropertyList emulates the PropertyList control seen in many software development IDEs.
- Boolean Properties
- Single-line String Properties
- Multi-line String Properties
- Integer Properties
- Image Properties
- Color Properties
- Read-only Properties
- Fully customizable list properties
- Custom Value Modification Buttons
- Cell AutoComplete
- Save to XML
- Load from XML
GraffitiRadialProgress is a round progress indicator based on modern implementations of the concept as seen in many popular applications and websites.
- Display as percentage or Done/Total
- Fully-customizable color palettes
- Nine styles from which to choose
GraffitiRating is an animated rating display or prompt control for easily providing your users with a way to review from within your application.
GraffitiRibbon emulates the visual style of recent Microsoft applications (as well as the many other applications applying the principle since its introduction).
- Static Button
- Multiple Button Styles
- RectControl and ContainerControl embedding
- Custom Colors
- Responsive Resizing of Elements
GraffitiRuler allows developers to add an accurate representation of true measurements to screen objects. Using properties for image resolution (DPI) and scale to properly calculate the real-world size of and image from its pixel dimensions.
GraffitiSearchCanvas provides the backdrop and functionality of fields similar to those in the toolbar of the Real Studio IDE,
- 100% Xojo code, no images
- Fully controls the TextField assigned to it's "Field" property
- AutoComplete by Line or Word
- Automatically draws using the colors of the Field
GraffitiSeparator is the easy way to add custom UI segmenting lines to your applications.
- 14 different line styles to choose from
- Variable line width/height
- Horizontal or vertical orientation
- Gradient support
GraffitiSettings offers a simple way for Xojo developers to load and save their application's user-specific settings values to an XML file. It supports automatic writing of values on change, automatic selection of default file location, and uses Variant for values so your settings are saved and read the way you intended them to be.
GraffitiSignature is a class designed to make getting customer signatures using touch-enabled devices or mouse easy.
- Variable colors for all components
- Timer- or Drag-based capture
- BASE64 export
GraffitiSlider is a custom slider control that supports both single and ranged values with 10 different styles.
- 10 different styles to choose from
- Single or Ranged Value Selection
- Maximum and Minimum Properties for Variable Values
- Custom Colors Support
GraffitiSlideshow gives you the ability to add AJAX-like sliders to your Xojo desktop applications.
- 26 Randomized Image Transitions
- Move by index for page-style navigation
- Previous, Next and Pause movement
- Lightweight, with low CPU usage
- Variable slide pauses
GraffitiSplitter allows developers to quickly implement splitter functionality in to their static user interfaces. Simply layering canvas objects with splitters and your controls can yield amazing results with GraffitiSplitter.
- Four visual styles from which to choose
- Control the minimum and maximum split distance from either side
- Four visual styles from which to choose
With GraffitiStatus, you can convey important information non-invasively to your users, via the Graphical User Interface. Built with developers in mind, GraffitiStatus is sure to spice up any project.
- Left- or Right-click support
- Static item width by pixels or percentage
- Dynamic item width by contents
- Custom color and text style options per-item
- Items may have Icons
- Separators easily added
- Option to adapt seamlessly by platform: OS X, Windows, and Linux
- Visual styles include: Mac OS X, Win32, WinXP, WinVista, KDE, WinXP Blue TaskBar, WinXP Silver TaskBar, Leopard Reflection, and Leopard Graphite
A display for integral actions, such as movement through a wizard. Uses custom icons and allows clicks, so it may double as a simple toolbar.
- Clickable steps
- Define custom point width
- Define custom colors
A simple, yet elegant boolean switch. Can be customized for nearly any UI.
- Animated value switching
- Define custom value text
- Define custom colors
GraffitiSyntaxEditor is a full-featured syntax editor with language definitions for many languages, and a number of excellent themes.
GraffitiTabBar is a modern replacement for the TabPanel with several styles to choose from:
The class also supports Top, Bottom, Left and Right positioning, as well as close buttons and icons on each tab, and automatically moves tabs to a MenuItem displayed using a chevron button when the interface isn't wide enough to display all items.
A class that emulates popular tag selection fields. Has an excellent built-in search, and a lot of customization options.
GraffitiTaskList provides a powerful UI for managing lists of items to accomplish. It offers advanced features such as in-place editing and custom menu assignments.
GraffitiTextField is a TextField parent designed to make your forms both easier to manage and look great! With a wide array of features, you can accomplish many things that would take hundreds or thousands of hours to code and implement yourself!
- Autocomplete by Line
- Autocomplete by Word
- Label positioning left or right
- Automatic or static label width
- Clear button
- Icon support in Label
An amazingly simple thumbnail list class.
- Keyboard selection
- Dynamic item placement
- Drag & Drop support
An amazingly versatile and powerful TreeView control with both a modern style and a classic style.
- Remove Button
- Full color customization
GraffitiVBScript is a Windows-only class which makes running VBScript within your Xojo apps easier. By using this class, you can now access the Windows Management Instrumentation(WMI), ActiveX controls, InputBoxes for easy user interaction from scripts, and anything else VBScript supports. This also settles the long-held monopoly on OS-Specific scripting that AppleScript has held on Xojo.
Has been tested to support a wide variety of VBScript source, from Win9X to Win7.
- Pass custom variables in to a script
- Debug scripts with error reports including line numbers
- Access WMI and other Windows-Only APIs