Time to change things up!Continue reading →
JOHNSON CITY, TN (October 22, 2019) — GraffitiSuite is pleased to announce the availability of GraffitiSuite Release 30!
“Release 30 is a monster,” according to Anthony G. Cyphers, Sole Proprietor of GraffitiSuite. “The primary focus in this release has been getting the Desktop components theme-aware so that customers can leverage dark mode on target platforms, and I think this was successful. This is, without question, the largest Desktop release of GraffitiSuite in the last 16 years.”
== Desktop Edition ==
14 new classes
– GraffitiAnimator: Easily incorporate eased, time-based animations in to your UIs.
– GraffitiCard: Display important data in a beautiful format, with a call-to-action button.
– GraffitiColors: Incorporate theme-aware coloring in your UI for Windows and macOS, or choose from pre-defined palettes like Bootstrap, Material, named colors, and more.
– GraffitiDrillMenu: Replace those tired old treeview controls with a powerful and amazingly attractive drill-down style menu component.
– GraffitiImmersiveWindow: Add dark mode support for Windows, complete with an AppearanceChanged event for both macOS and Windows.
– GraffitiImmersiveLabel: Drop-in replacement for the standard Label with added dark mode support for Windows.
– GraffitiImmersiveTextField: Drop-in replacement for the standard TextField with added dark mode support for Windows.
– GraffitiImmersiveTextArea: Drop-in replacement for the standard TextArea with added dark mode support for Windows.
– GraffitiListbox: Drop-in replace for the standard Listbox with dark mode support, menu headers, and enhanced hover effects.
– GraffitiNSImages: Easily get Picture representations of macOS System images such as NSMagnifyingGlass, or NSFontPanelActionButton.
– GraffitiOptionBox: Build a CheckBox or RadioButton that you’d be proud of with customization, or stick with the defaults for a better-looking modern alternative.
– GraffitiPagination: Give your users a better paging experience with this theme-aware, highly customizable paging control.
– GraffitiPopupMenu: A drop-in replacement for the standard PopupMenu with support for custom value drawing, multiple columns, and it’s theme-aware!
– GraffitiWall: Powerful stream-like component for displaying ContainerControls filled with info. Perfect for dashboard UIs.
32 other additions in functionality
68 bug fixes
== Web Edition ==
28 Functionality additions
73 bug fixes
2 library version updates
For a full overview of changes in this release, please visit the changelogs at https://graffitisuite.com/wiki/doku.php?id=changelogs:r30.
View the October 2019 Newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/a583c0570fa6/graffitisuite-newsletter-october-2019
GraffitiSuite is an ever-expanding set of classes for Xojo Desktop and Web targets that aims to both ease development and provide access to advanced features and user interface concepts without unnecessarily complicating your project code.
ABOUT GRAFFITISUITE SOLUTIONS
GraffitiSuite Solutions is a software development consulting firm based in Johnson City, TN, and has been providing custom Xojo development, components and solutions since 2003.
See https://graffitisuite.com/ for more information.