JOHNSON CITY, TN (July 26, 2022) — GraffitiSuite is pleased to announce Release 47 for Xojo Desktop and Web!Continue reading →
JOHNSON CITY, TN (October 22, 2019) — GraffitiSuite is pleased to announce the availability of GraffitiSuite Release 30!
“Release 30 is a monster,” according to Anthony G. Cyphers, Sole Proprietor of GraffitiSuite. “The primary focus in this release has been getting the Desktop components theme-aware so that customers can leverage dark mode on target platforms, and I think this was successful. This is, without question, the largest Desktop release of GraffitiSuite in the last 16 years.”
== Desktop Edition ==
14 new classes
– GraffitiAnimator: Easily incorporate eased, time-based animations in to your UIs.
– GraffitiCard: Display important data in a beautiful format, with a call-to-action button.
– GraffitiColors: Incorporate theme-aware coloring in your UI for Windows and macOS, or choose from pre-defined palettes like Bootstrap, Material, named colors, and more.
– GraffitiDrillMenu: Replace those tired old treeview controls with a powerful and amazingly attractive drill-down style menu component.
– GraffitiImmersiveWindow: Add dark mode support for Windows, complete with an AppearanceChanged event for both macOS and Windows.
– GraffitiImmersiveLabel: Drop-in replacement for the standard Label with added dark mode support for Windows.
– GraffitiImmersiveTextField: Drop-in replacement for the standard TextField with added dark mode support for Windows.
– GraffitiImmersiveTextArea: Drop-in replacement for the standard TextArea with added dark mode support for Windows.
– GraffitiListbox: Drop-in replace for the standard Listbox with dark mode support, menu headers, and enhanced hover effects.
– GraffitiNSImages: Easily get Picture representations of macOS System images such as NSMagnifyingGlass, or NSFontPanelActionButton.
– GraffitiOptionBox: Build a CheckBox or RadioButton that you’d be proud of with customization, or stick with the defaults for a better-looking modern alternative.
– GraffitiPagination: Give your users a better paging experience with this theme-aware, highly customizable paging control.
– GraffitiPopupMenu: A drop-in replacement for the standard PopupMenu with support for custom value drawing, multiple columns, and it’s theme-aware!
– GraffitiWall: Powerful stream-like component for displaying ContainerControls filled with info. Perfect for dashboard UIs.
32 other additions in functionality
68 bug fixes
== Web Edition ==
28 Functionality additions
73 bug fixes
2 library version updates
For a full overview of changes in this release, please visit the changelogs at https://graffitisuite.com/wiki/doku.php?id=changelogs:r30.
View the October 2019 Newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/a583c0570fa6/graffitisuite-newsletter-october-2019
GraffitiSuite is an ever-expanding set of classes for Xojo Desktop and Web targets that aims to both ease development and provide access to advanced features and user interface concepts without unnecessarily complicating your project code.
ABOUT GRAFFITISUITE SOLUTIONS
GraffitiSuite Solutions is a software development consulting firm based in Johnson City, TN, and has been providing custom Xojo development, components and solutions since 2003.
See https://graffitisuite.com/ for more information.
In Part 1 we covered the history of animating UI effects in Xojo. Part 2 we dug in to linear interpolation. Part 3 saw the addition of support for concurrent animations and color changes. In Part 4 we’ll cover easing, which can make the most drab User Interface interactions beautiful.Continue reading →
So Anthony has been working really hard on a new class for Desktop, and it’s looking awesome! He’s looking back over years of customer emails, support tickets, and forums posts to try and create exactly what everyone wants…a GREAT grid control for desktop. Don’t believe me? Check this out…
Now, it’s not quite ready for release yet, but some more testers would be nice. If you have a current subscription to GraffitiSuite Desktop, just use the contact form on the GraffitiSuite home page to get involved! Break the class, suggest features, help Anthony make a truly awesome Xojo Desktop Grid.
Even more new features to make it the best yet…
GraffitiGrid now draws a fully populated list at full-screen in 0.002000000000000000050836482 seconds!
Johnson City, TN (November 6, 2014) CyphersTECH Consulting announces the biggest GraffitiSuite release ever.
According to Anthony G. Cyphers, owner at CyphersTECH Consulting: “We’re definitely excited. Not only is this the biggest release of GraffitiSuite in our more than ten year history, it may also represent the pinnacle of what we’ve been trying to accomplish from the start: a stable, beautiful set of classes that developers will enjoy using. We’re very proud of the work we’ve put in to this release and the associated web site changes that coincide with it.”
Many of the Web Edition products have been rewritten or been changed rudimentarily, also having five new line-up additions. Desktop classes now have full Retina support, and one product.
For a full overview of the changes in this release, please view the change log at http://www.graffitisuite.com/docs/october-2014-release-18/
GraffitiSuite consists of many great classes for Desktop and Web development. All subscription customers have access to the GraffitiSuite bug tracker.
For more information about GraffitiSuite, visit http://www.GraffitiSuite.com/
To subscribe to GraffitiSuite.com and get access to these amazing products, visit http://www.graffitisuite.com/pricing
See http://www.CyphersTECH.com/ for more information.