JOHNSON CITY, TN (September 30, 2020) — GraffitiSuite is pleased to announce GraffitiSuite Release 33 for Xojo Desktop, Web 1.0 and Web 2.0!Continue reading →
JOHNSON CITY, TN (October 22, 2019) — GraffitiSuite is pleased to announce the availability of GraffitiSuite Release 30!
“Release 30 is a monster,” according to Anthony G. Cyphers, Sole Proprietor of GraffitiSuite. “The primary focus in this release has been getting the Desktop components theme-aware so that customers can leverage dark mode on target platforms, and I think this was successful. This is, without question, the largest Desktop release of GraffitiSuite in the last 16 years.”
== Desktop Edition ==
14 new classes
– GraffitiAnimator: Easily incorporate eased, time-based animations in to your UIs.
– GraffitiCard: Display important data in a beautiful format, with a call-to-action button.
– GraffitiColors: Incorporate theme-aware coloring in your UI for Windows and macOS, or choose from pre-defined palettes like Bootstrap, Material, named colors, and more.
– GraffitiDrillMenu: Replace those tired old treeview controls with a powerful and amazingly attractive drill-down style menu component.
– GraffitiImmersiveWindow: Add dark mode support for Windows, complete with an AppearanceChanged event for both macOS and Windows.
– GraffitiImmersiveLabel: Drop-in replacement for the standard Label with added dark mode support for Windows.
– GraffitiImmersiveTextField: Drop-in replacement for the standard TextField with added dark mode support for Windows.
– GraffitiImmersiveTextArea: Drop-in replacement for the standard TextArea with added dark mode support for Windows.
– GraffitiListbox: Drop-in replace for the standard Listbox with dark mode support, menu headers, and enhanced hover effects.
– GraffitiNSImages: Easily get Picture representations of macOS System images such as NSMagnifyingGlass, or NSFontPanelActionButton.
– GraffitiOptionBox: Build a CheckBox or RadioButton that you’d be proud of with customization, or stick with the defaults for a better-looking modern alternative.
– GraffitiPagination: Give your users a better paging experience with this theme-aware, highly customizable paging control.
– GraffitiPopupMenu: A drop-in replacement for the standard PopupMenu with support for custom value drawing, multiple columns, and it’s theme-aware!
– GraffitiWall: Powerful stream-like component for displaying ContainerControls filled with info. Perfect for dashboard UIs.
32 other additions in functionality
68 bug fixes
== Web Edition ==
28 Functionality additions
73 bug fixes
2 library version updates
For a full overview of changes in this release, please visit the changelogs at https://graffitisuite.com/wiki/doku.php?id=changelogs:r30.
View the October 2019 Newsletter at https://mailchi.mp/a583c0570fa6/graffitisuite-newsletter-october-2019
GraffitiSuite is an ever-expanding set of classes for Xojo Desktop and Web targets that aims to both ease development and provide access to advanced features and user interface concepts without unnecessarily complicating your project code.
ABOUT GRAFFITISUITE SOLUTIONS
GraffitiSuite Solutions is a software development consulting firm based in Johnson City, TN, and has been providing custom Xojo development, components and solutions since 2003.
See https://graffitisuite.com/ for more information.
GraffitiSuite Release 24 is now available for both Web and Desktop! While Release 23 focused on adding new classes to our line-up, we primarily tackled issues with this release, fixing many bugs that hadn’t made the cut in the last release. We’ve also completely rebuilt GraffitiHTMLEditor for Desktop, and added a LOT of functionality that all customers have been asking for.
To view the Change Logs for Release 24, click here.
After a great deal of work whittling down the support tickets which accrued over my far-too-long absence, Release 23 Release Candidate 7 is now available on users’ Account page. Note that this is a Web Edition-only RC.
Just a quick note to say that the heavy modifications to our Web Edition codebase are progressing as planned, and we hope for a release around the end of July. Sometime shortly before then we will allow access to the beta package on this site.
Also, not long after the rewrite is released, we will be releasing an all-new GraffitiSuite site with a greater focus on satisfying customer needs.
After many fixes aimed at increasing the stability of our Web Edition controls over the past year, and the resulting recurring issues, we are going to be making major changes to the Web Edition classes. At a future date, we will be releasing a near rewrite of all Web Edition classes using the latest WebSDK. This version should be fully backwards compatible with your projects (not necessarily with previous versions of Xojo).
As of now, only one customer has continued to experience issues with the current release, and we will release a quick patch before the next release if it becomes necessary. If you do experience continuing problems with the latest release, please report them in the bug tracker so that we may ensure that they are addressed.
Thank you for choosing GraffitiSuite.