Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the GraffitiSuite website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages may include:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Credit/Debit Card Information
- Et Cetera
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties except in the process of servicing your needs.
- We may use names to custom tailor pages to individual users.
- We may use names to custom tailor email notifications to individual users.
- We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website. For example, we may use heat mapping technology to determine the most important parts of pages to our users, then redesign those pages to make the information more readily available.
- We neither collect or retain any payment information. All payments are made via third-party payment processing solutions to ensure that your payment information is in the hands of those most capable of protecting it.
- Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.